[Gallery] EECS 595 Fall 2022 Student Project Gallery
EECS 595 Fal2 2022 Student Project Gallery
Selected Final Project Reports
Note: If you refer to any of these unpublished results in your own work, please cite them appropriately.
Topic: Commonsense Reasoning
- Wenxin He, Ruge Xu and Yixin Shi. A Strong Baseline for Tiered Reasoning for Intuitive Physics.
- Tsedeniya Amare and Joan Nwatu. Understanding Model Behavior in Tiered Reasoning for Intuitive Physics.
Topic: Computational Social Science
- Meredith Benson. Predicting Virality of Online News Articles using Textual Content.
- Tianchen Ye, Ruipu Li and Yuqi Li. Sentiment Analysis on Twitter: Affective Keywords Visualization and Like Count Prediction.
- Yiwei Peng, Suhyun Jung and Youngmin Kim. Automatic Essay Scoring for English Language Learners.
Topic: Dialogue and Interactive Systems
- William Wang and Xiangyu Qin. Deeper Dive into Understanding the Coherence of Conversation Entailment Tasks.
- Norman Wen, Zhixiang Teoh and Alex Li. Analysis on Knowledge Aware Graph Neural Network for Dialogue State Tracking Across Specific Domains.
Topic: Language Generation
- Mitry Anderson. Controllable Text to Text Style Transfer Between Genres.
- Aniruddh Rao and Manav Bhatia. Got Headlines? Abstractive Title Generation for News Articles.
- Nam Ho Koh, Arshdeep Singh and Joe Plata. SummIt!: An in-depth analysis of 4 automatic text summarization methods.
Topic: Language and Vision
- Thomas Gregart, Ethan Chen and Lance Bassett. Focusing Image Captioning Models on Action-Effect Relations.
- Filippos Bellos, Tom Brady and Lydia Rogers. Procedural Activity Recognition and Mistake Detection.
- Ke Liu, Zhongqian Duan and Lingjun Sun. Text-Image Pair Generation via Pre-trained Vision-Language Models.
Topic: Machine Learning
- Austin Anhkhoi Nguyen and Creighton Glasscock. Fully Online Decision Transformer for Reinforcement Learning.
- Zhenning Yang, Ryan Krawec and Liang-Yuan Wu. Adversarial Attacks and Defense for Conversation Entailment Task.